[OSGeo-Discuss] Detect and define the coordinate system of gis data with no projection information automatically

manfred at egger-gis.at manfred at egger-gis.at
Wed Aug 31 22:19:27 PDT 2016

OK. I will send a request in the next days to OSGeo about my wiki-page.

One question about github:

Is it possible to run something like a "servlet" on github, which answers requests? I think not?
Maybe we have later to setup a additional webserver, which uses github as database. So thats not the main problem.

Best regards,

Manfred