[OSGeo-Discuss] FOSS4G Advent Calendar, and the sharing spirit

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Thu Dec 1 05:13:19 PST 2016

In the spirit of sharing and the holidays, the OSGeo-Japan chapter has
again started their long tradition of a FOSS4G Advent Calendar, where
they share knowledge of what they learned the past year, and also what
they will work on next year (I say "they" here but really it is "we"!).
Follow along the 2016 calendar at:
http://qiita.com/advent-calendar/2016/foss4g

Today 1 December, Asahi-san (OSGeo Charter Member) writes about pushing
for funding for QGIS 3.0:
http://waigani.hatenablog.jp/entry/2016/12/01/085407

Please share and give, and laugh, and be joyful for the worldwide
friendship of our FOSS4G community.

-jeff

--
Jeff McKenna