[OSGeo-Discuss] FOSS4G in Ecuador?

Guillermo Pizarro guillermo.pizarro.v at gmail.com
Wed Dec 7 07:04:43 PST 2016

Thanks everybody,

I work at Universidad Politécnica Salesiana (UPS) in Ecuador and I'm going
to present a formal propose to organize FOSS4G-EC next year.

But, I'd like to begin with something more simple before FOSS4G-EC,
something like a meeting about a topic in specific. I'll keep in touch with
you, your recommendations are significant to me.

Best,
Guillermo

: