[OSGeo-Discuss] “GeoForAll” Lab of the Month – Asian Institute of Technology, Thailand

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Sat Dec 10 06:24:47 PST 2016

Sincere thank you to the whole gang at AIT, who graciously hosted
FOSS4G-Asia in 2014 (http://www.foss4g-asia.org/2014/), and especially
our good friend Sarawut, OSGeo charter member and leader, who we all met
at FOSS4G 2004.  The love and kindness of OSGeo-Thailand is felt
throughout the entire FOSS4G community.

-jeff

--
Jeff McKenna