[OSGeo-Discuss] easiest setup on Windows

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Thu Dec 15 09:18:32 PST 2016

This is exactly where MS4W shines: it includes Apache, MapServer, GDAL,
all of the scripting plugins (for PHP, Python, etc.), but most
importantly it includes 60+ working example configuration files
("mapfiles") for connecting to your data, including a working
OpenLayers3 mapfile.  Check it out at http://ms4w.com

-jeff

--
Jeff McKenna