[OSGeo-Discuss] easiest setup on Windows

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Thu Dec 15 09:29:32 PST 2016

Thanks Brent, rude of me not to mention GeoMOOSE, Mapbender,
OpenLayers3, and the other applications that are already configured for
download with MS4W.  Puneet, you can see more about those pre-configured
applications here: http://ms4w.com/download.html

MS4W distributes about 1TB of data and applications each month, for the
MapServer, GeoMOOSE, Mapbender, OpenLayers,etc. communities.

If you have questions about MS4W, you can also join its dedicated
mailing list at https://lists.ms4w.com/mailman/listinfo/ms4w-users

-jeff

--
Jeff McKenna