[OSGeo-Discuss] geospatial @ apache foundation

George Percivall gpercivall at opengeospatial.org
Mon Feb 1 05:40:33 PST 2016

Andrea,

Its good to hear of our common interests for geospatial implementations in multiple communities.

> It is particularly relevant for LocationTech's vibrant geoprocessing projects (GeoMesa, GeoWave, GeoJinni, GeoTreillis, etc.) are based on top of & implement spatial features for Spark, Hadoop, Accumulo, HBase, etc.

It would be good to get abstract(s) about theses projects in the ApacheCon geospatial track:
This CFP closes February 12, 2016: http://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/apachecon-north-america/program/cfp <http://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/apachecon-north-america/program/cfp>

Luis Bermudez will be the OGC staff member at FOSS4G NA this year.

Regards,
George