[OSGeo-Discuss] sorting out a new deal for osgeo incubation

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Wed Feb 10 11:13:35 PST 2016

Update from the OSGeo incubation committee - based on the board meeting
feedback/direction.

TLDR: We are renegotiating the balance between the incubation and osgeo
labs.

The high level direction is focused on open-source outreach and being
inclusive as an organization. OSGeo Labs is not meeting these goals, and we
think we can build on our incubation experience to offers something more
appropriate.

If you are interested in joining the discussion the OSGeo Incubation
committee welcomes new volunteers. The mailing list is here
<https://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/incubator>.
--
Jody Garnett