[OSGeo-Discuss] [Ica-osgeo-labs] Invitation to join our Geo4All AgriGIS research thematic and help contribute to Global Food Security

Massimiliano Cannata massimiliano.cannata at supsi.ch
Sat Feb 13 00:25:17 PST 2016

Dear agrigis people
Just to inform you that istSOS was successfully used in the FP7 project
ENORASIS (www.enorasis.eu) to optimize (min water & max yield)  irrigation
schedule using weather forecast and field law cost sensor.

Also in the H2020 project FREEWAT (www.freewat.eu) a set of tools for
hydrogeological and crop modelling & integrated in QGIS are under
developement (of course all is free and open source).

Hope it is of interest.

Best
Maxi