[OSGeo-Discuss] Fwd: [otb-developers] OTB Users meeting and hackfest 2016

Rashad Kanavath mohammedrashadkm at gmail.com
Fri Feb 19 19:23:44 PST 2016

FYI,

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Mickael Savinaud <mickael.savinaud at c-s.fr>
Date: Mon, Jan 18, 2016 at 10:51 PM
Subject: [otb-developers] OTB Users meeting and hackfest 2016
To: otb-developers at googlegroups.com, otb-users at googlegroups.com

Dear all,

As the previous year [1][2], we planned to organize a OTB users/hackfest
meeting in Toulouse. The event would be open to anyone, and would last for
2 or 3 days. This event marks also the tenth anniversary of Orfeo Toolbox
(the first commit has been done Thu, 5 Jan 2006 at 15:41:46 [3]).

The tentative program is as follows:

   - *Day 1: Plenary session (general presentations from the OTB Team and
   the users)*

   - *Day 2: Technical session (tutorial, work groups)*

   - *Day 3: Hackfest (adopt an OTB developer, code a amazing feature, fix
   a bug)*

The following page on the wiki gathers information on the event and will be
updated regularly :
http://wiki.orfeo-toolbox.org/index.php/OTB_Users_meeting_and_hackfest_2016

First thing to do is to *pick a date*, so we set up a small poll for
dates *between
end of **may and mid-june*. If you are interested in the event, please fill
in your availabilities :
https://framadate.org/VvKoBC1EFy1UiPk7

Don't hesitate to provide feedback on the previous edition, to help us to
improve the next event.

Many thanks, and see you soon in Toulouse!

Best Regards,
Mickaƫl

[1]
http://wiki.orfeo-toolbox.org/index.php/OTB_Users_meeting_and_hackfest_2015