[OSGeo-Discuss] Interexpo GEO- Siberia-2016 workshop and conference, 20-22 April 2016, Novosibirsk, Russia

Suchith Anand Suchith.Anand at nottingham.ac.uk
Mon Feb 22 21:23:13 PST 2016

Thanks Pavel for sharing this info. I will share this with the wider community.

The Siberian State University of Geosystems and Technologies (SSUGT) Open Geospatial Lab  is the central OSGeo node in Russian Federation.

http://sgugit.ru/en/collaboration/international-cooperation/siberian-opensource-geospatial-lab/

There are lot of excellent developments in OpenGIS happening in Russia also building upon OpenGIS conference in Moscow, Russia   few months back . Details at http://gisconf.ru

Daria Svidzinska presented Geo4All for the conference. Photos of the event at https://www.flickr.com/photos/trolleway/sets/72157659104643414

We hope more universities and schools in Russia will start establishing OSGeo Geo4All labs to help expand more education opportunities there.

Best wishes,

Suchith