[OSGeo-Discuss] Creating a Mailing List

Markus Neteler neteler at osgeo.org
Fri Feb 12 01:27:26 PST 2016

On Fri, Feb 12, 2016 at 9:48 AM, Oliver May <oliver.may at geomajas.org> wrote:
> I have the same problem, (you did actually get a reply, right?).

I had replied with a question to Paolo :)

> I created a trac ticket bu no reply yet,
> https://trac.osgeo.org/osgeo/ticket/1617#ticket.
>
> Is there any way I can help the SAC with this, or just do it myself?

Yeah, this is better discussed on the SAC mailing list.

> There is information about how to create a mailinglist on the wiki, can I
> just follow this?

Yes, that link I posted in Paolo's ticket, here again:
https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/SAC:Mailing_Lists

/me travelling
Markus

PS: A comment for this list: I continue to propose to pay an
interested SAC member (not me) for some hours to get rid of a series
of open SAC tickets. The volunteering approach doesn't always scale as
we want.