[OSGeo-Discuss] Funding code Sprints

Astrid Emde (OSGeo) astrid_emde at osgeo.org
Sun Feb 21 07:42:12 PST 2016

Hello Maxi, hello board,

thanks for your discussion about funding code sprints. It is great to
have a budget to support sprints.

>    1. - who is intended to present a fund request for sprint code in
> 2016

We (from the FOSS4G 2016 team) are close to ask you for funding the code
sprint before and after the FOSS4G 2016 in Bonn.

https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/FOSS4G_2016_Code_Sprint
We are in progress to build up the "ask for sponsoring page" here.
https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Talk:FOSS4G_2016_Code_Sprint

>    2. - do you have preferences on criteria for assign resources and
>    eventually what is your choice motivation?

It would be great to support OSGeo project code sprints like Bolsena,
QGIS dev-meetings, ctribe meeings, OSGeo board meetings and so on all
over the world to support the community, to let OSGeo people get to know
each other, to improve the OSGeo projects.

OSGeo board - thank for your work!

Astrid

http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/User:Astrid_Emde