[OSGeo-Discuss] [Board] Funding code Sprints

Venkatesh Raghavan raghavan at media.osaka-cu.ac.jp
Sun Feb 21 18:27:49 PST 2016

Hi Patrick,

On 2/22/2016 9:32 AM, Hogan, Patrick (ARC-PX) wrote:
> Venka,
>
> Howdy! Any reason why the Paris Code Sprint couldn’t include the Europa Challenge criteria?

I am not sure that I understand what you mean by "include the Europa
Challenge criteria".
Since the Europa Challenge is open to all [1], I do not see any reason
why the project
team or individuals participating in the code sprint cannot send in
their entries  for
the Europa Challenge.

I would encourage you (or Maria) to send the info about the Europa
Challenge to the
Code Sprint ML [2] (I am not subscribed to the list). You request the
organizers to
print the Europa Challenge brochure [3] and leave copies at the registration
desk of the Code Sprint venue to increase visibility amongst the Paris Code
Sprinters.

Best

Venka

[1] http://eurochallenge.como.polimi.it/