[OSGeo-Discuss] Schedule Geospatial devroom at FOSDEM (Brussels - 31/1)

Johan Van de Wauw johan.vandewauw at gmail.com
Mon Jan 4 00:21:46 PST 2016

I have the honour to present to present to you the schedule for the
geospatial devroom at FOSDEM , which will happen on Sunday 31/01/2016.

https://fosdem.org/2016/schedule/track/geospatial/

We have a nice lineup with some well known GIS tools, moving over to
new developments happening at OSGeo and Open Streetmap. 3D
visualisation is the topic of different presentations around noon. And
should you prefer backend work, the afternoon has a lineup of no less
than 4 different geospatial databases.

To close the day we expect a nice keynote - stay tuned for more info!

For all of you who don't know FOSDEM: FOSDEM is a free and
non-commercial event bringing together about 5000 developers in
Brussels, Belgium. The goal is to provide open source software
developers and communities a place to meet and share thoughts. The
participation is free of charge, although donations are welcome. The
next edition will take place the last weekend ofJanuary 30 - 31 2016.
This year for the second time there will be a Geospatial devroom on
Sunday 31/1/2016.

Hope to see all of you in Brussels!

Kind Regards,
Johan