[OSGeo-Discuss] AGS GeoBadges.org

Suchith Anand Suchith.Anand at nottingham.ac.uk
Mon Jan 25 23:58:36 PST 2016

Hi Jon,

First, my apologies for slow response  as was juggling many work here :)  GeoBadges is an excellent idea http://www.geobadges.org/  and thanks for making this possible. This is of interest to Geo4All and will help us  recognise (and say thank you ) to our excellent volunteers (both educators and students) for thier contributions.

All - we welcome volunteers to make use of this initiative to work with Jon and Selene  to help build a roadmap for GeoBadges for the Geo4All community. Please let us know if you are interested before 30th Jan and we can then arrange a google hangout with all interested in Feb so Jon can explain us details and  go through the model  and plan next steps.

Best wishes,

Suchith