[OSGeo-Discuss] Links to the OSGeo conferences overview wiki page ?

Maria Brovelli maria.brovelli at polimi.it
Wed Jan 6 09:27:54 PST 2016

Thanks Peter for starting this wiki page. We have also photos and videos
of FOSS4GE and we will soon update the info about FOSS4GE 2015
publishing them.
Excellent idea ;-)
Maria

Il 06/01/2016 15:54, "Peter Löwe" ha scritto:
> Dear all,
>
> the new OSGeo-conference overview wiki page has been growing rapidly. I would like to thank everybody who has added content to it in the last weeks. The number of listed conferences is already amazing and shows how much effort was put into OSGeo outreach over the years.
>
> Until now the page (https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Global_conferences_overview) is not being suitably linked and is therefore hard to find.
>
> What would be appropriate places in the OSGeo-Wiki or -website to place links to this wiki page ?
>
> Best,
> Peter
>
> <peter.loewe at gmx.de>

Prof. Maria Antonia Brovelli
Vice Rector for Como Campus and GIS Professor
Politecnico di Milano

ISPRS WG IV/5 "Web and Cloud Based Geospatial Services and Applications"; OSGeo; ICA-OSGeo-ISPRS AB; NASA WorldWind Europa Challenge; SIFET
Sol Katz Award 2015

Via Natta, 12/14 - 22100 COMO (ITALY)
Tel. +39-031-3327336 - Mob. +39-328-0023867 - fax. +39-031-3327321
e-mail1: maria.brovelli at polimi.it
e-mail2: prorettrice at como.polimi.it