[OSGeo-Discuss] OSGeo-Live metrics going public in next 9.5 release

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Sun Jan 31 23:23:07 PST 2016

Il 31/01/2016 04:38, Cameron Shorter ha scritto:

> Most OSGeo-Live projects have very compelling metrics, demonstrating an
> established and active development community. However, there are a few
> projects where OpenHub metrics are dated, incorrectly suggesting a lack
> of project activity. As such, I encourage all projects to review their
> OpenHub metrics before the next OSGeo-Live release, and update where
> appropriate.
>
> Start by looking here: http://live.osgeo.org/en/metrics.html
>
> If you have any questions, please ping me, or one of the other people in
> the OSGeo-Live team.

Thanks Cameron, unfortunately, due to svn-git migration, our commit
stats for the first year of life of the project are lost. We did some
research on how to fix this, but couldn't succeed.
Same is true, unfortunately, also for github:
https://github.com/qgis/QGIS/graphs/contributors
If anyone has ideas on how to fix this, it would be welcomed.
All the best.
--
Paolo Cavallini - www.faunalia.eu