[OSGeo-Discuss] Fwd: Nominating Gaël Kruwialis as a OSGeo charter

Vasile Craciunescu vasile at geo-spatial.org
Thu Jul 14 00:16:21 PDT 2016

Forwarding Gaël Kruwialis nomination by Maëlle Vercauteren Drubbel.

Best regards,
Vasile
2016 OSGeo Elections CRO

<mailto:mavercau at ulb.ac.be>>:

     Dear CRO,

     I would like to nominate Gaël Kruwialis for the OSGeo Charter
     members election:

     Gaël Kruwialis (email: <gkruwialis at environnement.brussels>) is a
     dynamic supporter of OpenSource Geospatial technologies and OpenData.

     Active in the implementation of INSPIRE and PSI to advance
     interoperability between administrations. Gaël was among the first
     in Belgian Public administrations not only to support and use
     FOSS4G, but to actively promote and fund OSGeo's events in Belgium.

     Gaël is one of the founding members of the local chapter OSGeo.be
     and he is part of the organisation team for BeOpenGIs, the first &
     second FOSS4G conferences in Belgium.

     Kind Regards,
     Maë//e

     Maëlle Vercauteren Drubbel