[OSGeo-Discuss] Fwd: OSGeo Charter Member Nomination: Daniel Urdă

Codrina Maria Ilie codrina at geo-spatial.org
Thu Jul 14 06:10:40 PDT 2016

I second Daniel's nomination for charter member.

Although he is not always the bundle of energy in the room, Daniel is
very serious and a hard worker. I've known Daniel for several years now
and admired his implication in the Romanian OSGeo local chapter and his
dedication to foss for geospatial.

Cheers,
Codrina