[OSGeo-Discuss] Fwd: nomination of Erik Meerburg as OSGeo charter member

Just van den Broecke just at justobjects.nl
Wed Jul 20 02:08:29 PDT 2016

Agree! I also warmly second Erik's nomination. For many years Erik very
actively/enthousiastically contributes to FOSS4G, OSGeo and OSM within
The Netherlands, driving our local community/Chapter:
- teaching (see Barend)
- organizing events like Missing Maps
- well-versed speaker, moderator, at our local OSGeo events
- jack-of-all-trades at local OSGeo events

best,

Just