[OSGeo-Discuss] Fwd: nomination for Larry Shaffer

Newcomb, Doug doug_newcomb at fws.gov
Wed Jul 20 13:49:13 PDT 2016

I second the nomination.  Larry does a lot of good work!

Doug

On Wed, Jul 20, 2016 at 4:39 PM, Vasile Craciunescu <vasile at geo-spatial.org>
wrote:

> Forwarding Larry Shaffer nomination by Jody Garnett.
>
> Best regards,
> Vasile
> 2016 OSGeo Elections CRO

Doug Newcomb
USFWS
Raleigh, NC
919-856-4520 ext. 14 doug_newcomb at fws.gov
The opinions I express are my own and are not representative of the
official policy of the U.S.Fish and Wildlife Service or Dept. of the
Interior.   Life is too short for undocumented, proprietary data formats.
As a federal employee, my email may be subject to FOIA request.