[OSGeo-Discuss] [GeoForAll-Africa] FOSS4G Africa

Hogan, Patrick (ARC-PX) patrick.hogan at nasa.gov
Thu Jul 28 21:18:45 PDT 2016

Gildas,

To compliment the encouragement and good guidance of Suchith,
here is a starter app for you, the WorldWind Explorer 'reference app' that's all yours!
Demo: http://explorer.worldwind.earth/
Code: https://github.com/emxsys/WorldWindExplorer

And here is a fun sandbox to play in and to teach with
http://jsbin.com/nomafey/edit?output

And an example of encouragement you can also establish for Africa
http://eurochallenge.como.polimi.it/

And if we want the world to work together from the ground up (speaking city-wise),
https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Opencitysmart

-Patrick