[OSGeo-Discuss] [Geo4All] Open consultation on the Vision 2030 for Open Geospatial Science

Suchith Anand Suchith.Anand at nottingham.ac.uk
Thu Jun 9 16:38:58 PDT 2016

Helena,

Thanks for this. I will add OSGeo Open Geoscience committee details and links  into the documents. In fact, this dedicated Open Geoscience committee adds momentum to our efforts .Teaching and Research are both two sides of the same coin and Open science brings this all together.

The EC report on "Open Innovation, Open Science, Open to the World – a vision for Europe" was released just last month and this report is so timely and God send for us. All the stars are aligning for us at the right time .

Best wishes,

Suchith