[OSGeo-Discuss] Help fixing QGIS/GRASS quickstart

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Fri Mar 11 12:47:44 PST 2016

Hi all,
Nicolas has recently identified that the OSGeo-Live QGIS quickstart
which describes how to use GRASS within QGIS is incorrect. (I assume due
to updates).

Is there anyone with experience with this who can help us update this
quickstart within the next 48 hours (before we cut our Release
Candidate)? Otherwise we will need to comment this out of our Quickstart.

The previous quickstart can be seen here:
http://live.osgeo.org/en/quickstart/qgis_quickstart.html

Nicolas' review as a git pull request here:
https://github.com/OSGeo/OSGeoLive-doc/pull/108

Warm regards, Cameron