[OSGeo-Discuss] update sponsorship logos

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Thu Mar 17 16:09:49 PDT 2016

Revising this email thread, the fonts used in the original logos do not
quite match Vera Sans. Reading the logo_guide this bitstream vera sans is
intended for copy font (website, handouts) - we have no record of the two
fonts used in the OSGeo logo itself.

Reading in the SVG files it shows that these logos were generated by adobe
svg export (sigh).

Trying http://www.myfonts.com/WhatTheFont does not help much:
<https://twitter.com/jodygarnett/status/710602266558922752>
<https://twitter.com/jodygarnett/status/710602266558922752>-
https://twitter.com/jodygarnett/status/710602266558922752
- https://twitter.com/jodygarnett/status/710603172348174337

If anyone else has ideas please check svn here:
- https://svn.osgeo.org/osgeo/marketing/logo/

--
Jody Garnett