[OSGeo-Discuss] Announcing the ​​OSGeo Seal Design Contest Winner

Anita Graser anitagraser at gmx.at
Mon Mar 21 10:43:19 PDT 2016

Dear OSGeo community,

Thank you everyone involved in designing and voting for our new official
OSGeo seal!

The votes were really tight and we had a tie between two options: Christian
Willmes' submission #3 and Benoît Fournier's #8, but there can only be one
winner. Therefore we had to make a choice.

I'm glad to announce that the winner is Benoît Fournier, who found a
particularly good balance between logo and text elements:
https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/File:OSGeo_seal_BenF_date.png

​Congratulations Ben and thanks everyone!

Best wishes,
Anita​