[OSGeo-Discuss] [Board] Funding code Sprints

Hogan, Patrick (ARC-PX) patrick.hogan at nasa.gov
Sun Mar 6 08:25:46 PST 2016

Jody,
I guess you could say wanting to improve our design for solutions is a kind of social advocacy. Certainly where we put our money is a kind of social advocacy. Since the idea came up for where OSGeo would put its money, I wanted to give it some thought and impregnate it with my ‘prejudice.’ I love your expression for our idea that we “look into the depths of how software and their communities function and stay healthy.”  :-)
-Patrick