[OSGeo-Discuss] [Board] Funding code Sprints

Sandro Santilli strk at keybit.net
Sun Mar 6 11:22:59 PST 2016

On Sun, Mar 06, 2016 at 03:40:29PM +0000, Hogan, Patrick (ARC-PX) wrote:

> The world needs a more peaceful approach to the future.

Well said !
The idea of working 24h/day is what keeps me away from code sprints.
But when there's a chance to have fun and eat togheter, taking a break
from work, sponsored by a Foundation or client, well... then it becomes
worth going :)

How much should OSGeo invest in such community building I won't get into.

--strk;