[OSGeo-Discuss] [SoC] GSoC 2016: call for mentors

Anne Ghisla a.ghisla at gmail.com
Fri Mar 25 03:00:56 PDT 2016

Hi Jonas,

this year the mentor registration process has changed. I have sent you
an invitation to join OSGeo GSoC as mentor, you will be able to
complete your registration and access OSGeo proposals.

Let me know if you experience further difficulties (note that close to
the deadline the site becomes slower).

Best,
Anne