[OSGeo-Discuss] Requesting services for librttopo

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Mon May 2 09:00:04 PDT 2016

I would ask if the project would consider joining OSGeo as a community
project <https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/OSGeo_Community_Projects>? This
requirement is minimal, we want some assurance that your project is both
open source and open to collaboration.

Alex - are their any other projects we provide infrastructure for that we
can extend an invitation to?

--
Jody Garnett