[OSGeo-Discuss] [Incubator] Should OSGeo accept "benevolent dictator" projects into OSGeo?

Ian Turton ijturton at gmail.com
Wed May 4 09:57:56 PDT 2016

>From the discussion so far it sounds as all that is needed is for Rasdaman
to designate it's collection of committers as a PSC and carry on with out
all this fuss.
There is no restriction on how many people you have on your PSC if you can
manage them. And it is worth noting that the current PSCs don't spend all
their time rejecting PRs - mostly we just review and check that we have
committer agreements from people.

Ian

Ian Turton