[OSGeo-Discuss] Tales from a Benevolent Dictator

Marco Afonso mafonso333 at gmail.com
Sun May 15 05:40:34 PDT 2016

Hi Anita,

Aha! So there is a ponderation weight on software quality evaluation AND
project organization evaluation.

So you can exclude an open source software with high quality if their
organization evaluation is low.

For me that seems wrong. A software on a public repository is only limited
by it's licence terms, or unlimited at all. :)

Cheers