[OSGeo-Discuss] Tales from a Benevolent Dictator

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Mon May 16 04:51:23 PDT 2016

Hi Marco,
I assert that the incubation checklist is pretty good, but could still
be tweaked.

The question to ask is:
"Is anyone up to the challenge of refining the checklist, and then
rallying the incubation community to agree on an improved checklist?"

Warm regards, Cameron

--
Cameron Shorter,
Software and Data Solutions Manager