[OSGeo-Discuss] FOSS4G2016 and diversity

Hogan, Patrick (ARC-PX) patrick.hogan at nasa.gov
Mon May 30 21:14:07 PDT 2016

And for my YMMV, the last “norm” I ^expect^ from first-world ‘democratic country white males’ is good behavior.  Privilege can be a bit numbing. Where’s a good Dalai Lama when you need one! Yet finding the “inclusivity” overlap is certainly key, with ‘codes’ hopefully able to accommodate that, with some issue-stretching, but almost always via civil, and sometimes jocular, dialogue. Please forgive my non-1% overlap lip, -patrick