[OSGeo-Discuss] Only 6 days left to earn 160 euro's!

Anita Graser anitagraser at gmx.at
Tue May 3 02:31:56 PDT 2016

Dear Gert-Jan,

On Tue, May 3, 2016 at 10:15 AM, Gert-Jan van der Weijden (OSGeo.nl) <
gert-jan at osgeo.nl> wrote:

> Now that the program for the annual conference free and open source
> software for geospatial (FOSS4G) has been published we can't think of a
> reason NOT to register as soon as possible.

​As mentioned in Twitter this morning, the only reason not to register yet
is that scientific track results are still unpublished and won't be
available before May 15th according to the schedule.

I'm sure researcher would appreciate a chance at booking early bird as
well. For many conference attendance depends on an accepted paper though.

Best wishes,
Anita​