[OSGeo-Discuss] OSGeo-EU toward a new OSGeo scenario?

till.adams at fossgis.de till.adams at fossgis.de
Sat May 7 23:53:51 PDT 2016

Dear all,

after editing on an email for some days now, I noticed after all that
most of the words, I'd like to contribute to this duscussion have
already been written down by Marc.

So I agree with Marc on most of his points but like to put the focus
more on the business side of view: Please keep in mind, that in order to
get at leat a tiny bit of influence in Brussels and EU-related
organisations requires a European Organisation. No matter that this is
related to a global, US-resident organisation.

Regards, Till