[OSGeo-Discuss] Problem Semi-Automatic Classification Plugin

Jo Cook jocook at astuntechnology.com
Mon May 23 01:22:14 PDT 2016

Hi Rodolfo,

The best place for you to ask this question would be on one of the qgis
support lists or forums- see http://qgis.org/en/site/forusers/support.html
for details. This list is for more general discussion rather than specific
software issues.

All the best

Jo

On Sun, May 22, 2016 at 2:45 AM, Rodolfo Souza <rodolfomssouza at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi,
>

> I am trying to perform a imagery classification using Semi-Automatic
> Classification Plugin in QGis, but when I try to do the training part, my
> QGis shows the error message (please see below):
>

> Traceback (most recent call last):
> File
> "/home/rodolfo/.qgis2/python/plugins/SemiAutomaticClassificationPlugin/roidock/roidock.py",
> line 910, in saveROItoShapefile
> self.calculateSignature(cfg.shpLay, cfg.rstrNm, [self.ROILastID],
> cfg.ROIMacroID, cfg.ROIMacroClassInfo, cfg.ROIID, cfg.ROIInfo, 50, 40)
> File
> "/home/rodolfo/.qgis2/python/plugins/SemiAutomaticClassificationPlugin/roidock/roidock.py",
> line 1254, in calculateSignature
> bX = cfg.utls.clipRasterByShapefile(tLP, oList[b], None)
> IndexError: list index out of range
>

> Does everyone have the same problem? how can I solve this?
> Many thanks,
> Rodolfo

*Jo Cook*
t:+44 7930 524 155/twitter:@archaeogeek

Astun Technology Ltd, The Coach House, 17 West Street, Epsom, Surrey, KT18
7RL, UK
t:+44 1372 744 009 w: astuntechnology.com twitter:@astuntech
<https://twitter.com/astuntech>

iShare - enterprise geographic intelligence platform
<https://astuntechnology.com/ishare/>
GeoServer, PostGIS and QGIS training
<https://astuntechnology.com/services/#training>
Helpdesk and customer portal