[OSGeo-Discuss] AgriGIS ThinkTank Summary and welcoming Center for Agricultural Networking and Information Sharing (CANIS) , Kenya to GeoForAll

Suchith Anand Suchith.Anand at nottingham.ac.uk
Wed Nov 16 06:43:51 PST 2016

Thank you Kiringai. I also fully agree on the need to bring together ideas to support RUFORUM [1] to develop the curriculum as the next step forward. We have many options to make this happen. I suggest that we explore the GODAN Capacity Building Working Group (as the focus is on Agriculture ) for more ideas and action plan for this . GeoForAll can also provide inputs for the curriculum from GIS side. I am ccing the GODAN Capacity Development WG so we all can work together and build synergies.

Isaura, Imma – may I request that you invite Kiringai for a telemeeting so we can discuss ideas further and build synergies with GODAN WG activities. Thanks.

I also request other colleagues to please come forward and provide your inputs/ideas . Thanks.

Best wishes,

Suchith

[1] http://www.ruforum.org