[OSGeo-Discuss] The "elusive business of open" and how to make good morals equate to good business

Guido Stein guido at guidostein.com
Mon Nov 28 18:12:02 PST 2016

Hey Cameron,

Good information and well organized.

I also saw a presentation earlier this year that tries to explain open by
default as a positive for evil capitolists. Which is an interesting take on
this, but also compelling as far as making adopter feel that this is not
just about morals.

http://www.slideshare.net/dblockdotorg/opensource-by-default-un-communitycamp

Thanks for sharing,

Guido