[OSGeo-Discuss] Fwd: Geo4Africa Code Sprint and Summit 2017

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Fri Oct 28 04:59:05 PDT 2016

-------- Forwarded Message --------

Dear All,

Geo4Africa Code Sprint / Hackathon 2017
Date: 7th July to 9th July

The old tradition of Codesprint remains relevant to problem solving
entangled with Ideation. Geo4Africa Code Sprint will focus on building
Open Source Geo Solutions which can be used by different stakeholders.
Different individuals from different countries will come together to
hack solutions in relation to the theme “Geo Tools Innovating Knowledge
Databases”. For any inquiries please send an email to
codesprint at geo4africa.com

We are also happy to mention OSGeo as one of the sponsors for the
codesprint.

You are welcome to join the Code Sprint please visit
http://geo4africa.com/codesprint

For registration: http://bit.ly/geo4africa_codesprint

After the Codesprint we shall be diving into African GIS Summit on
Innovation and Knowledge Databases that will be taking place at starting
on the 10th to the 13th July 2017
Africa’s high GIS Summit - Geo4Africa Summit 2017 is here

Registration: http://bit.ly/geo2017_register
http://geo4africa.com

Incase you are interested in presenting a paper or demos please visit
http://geo4africa.com/call-for-papersdemos/ or in speaking or giving a
talk at the Summit don't hesitate reach to the organisers
speaker at geo4africa.com

For any information required or being part of the summit or sponsoring
participants, please send email to registration at geo4africa.com or
daniel at geo4africa.com

We welcome you to the Pearl of Africa

Regards