[OSGeo-Discuss] OSGeo and Open Data?

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Mon Oct 17 04:54:35 PDT 2016

Yes indeed, we are on the same team here.  Since you mentioned my name,
I tried very hard to make relationships with so many communities
(remember, at some point I was told that OSGeo was being too inclusive,
reaching out to too many groups); so it is hard to please everyone.  For
sure there is more to do, and OSGeo's OpenData committee needs love,
needs more passionate voices, as I hear in your voice.  Maybe Jachym you
could kick-start that committee?  Sometimes committees need a little
nudge, to get things moving again.  Call a meeting of the data
committee, create an agenda, and set some tasks (it's a good way to get
things going again).

-jeff

--
Jeff McKenna