[OSGeo-Discuss] [Board] Not graduated OSGeo project...

Venkatesh Raghavan raghavan at media.osaka-cu.ac.jp
Thu Oct 20 16:27:41 PDT 2016

Maxi, Cameron and all,

Perhaps the term "Education Committee" could be replaced with
Geo4All as it represents the educational outreach project of
OSGeo.

Mapbuilder which is listed as an Foundation project has
retired [1] and and can be removed or shown
"Past Project".

Regarding "Public Geodata Project", I expressed my views in
the recent e-mail [2]. I would be happy to work together with
anyone who would like to take up on forming the "Data4All"
initiative with OSM, HOT and others in the Open Data
community.

Best

Venka

[1]