[OSGeo-Discuss] Geo4All - Empowering academics and educators globally - requesting colleagues to share Geo4All ideas at Geography Awareness Week

Suchith Anand Suchith.Anand at nottingham.ac.uk
Sat Sep 3 00:27:11 PDT 2016

Apologies for the delay in reply as i had been travelling in India the last few weeks. I am now back spiritually recharged to take our mission to the next level :-)

I agree with Barend. For education is important that all software and tools that Geo4All endorse should be fully free and open. I have requested the Geo4All Advisory Board to discuss this and come forward with a guideline , so we can ensure that we have a clear policy of openness in education.

Best wishes,

Suchith