[OSGeo-Discuss] [Election 2016] Board Nomination for Angelos Tzotsos

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Thu Sep 8 13:19:02 PDT 2016

+1 to have Angelos join the OSGeo Board.

I've worked closely with Angelos on the OSGeo-Live project, where we
have voted him as chair of the Project Steering Committee. He stands out by:

* Always being welcoming and helpful to the large OSGeo-Live developers
and users

* Always being thankful for whatever help people give, and filling in
and doing the unglamorous tasks where no volunteers step up

* Being wise and practical in advising on next steps forward

Angelos is a man who gets things done and will be a huge asset to the
OSGeo Board.

Cameron

On 9/09/2016 5:50 AM, Tom Kralidis wrote:
> I second Jorge's nomination.  Angelos' tireless dedication to OSGeo
> and versatility are a great fit for being on the Board in support of evolving
> and moving forward OSGeo.
>
> ..Tom
>

> On Thu, Sep 8, 2016 at 3:43 PM, Jorge Sanz <jsanz at osgeo.org> wrote:
>> Forwarding Angelos Tzotsos nomination to the board of directors by Jeff
>> McKenna
>>
>> Best,
>> Jorge
>> CRO 2016