[OSGeo-Discuss] [Election 2016] Board Nomination for Nicolas Bozon (re-send)

sittichai choosumrong sittichai.ocu at gmail.com
Fri Sep 16 21:54:42 PDT 2016

Hi all,

I would like to express my strong support for

the candidature of Nicolas Bozon (Nick) for the upcoming

board election.

Apart from being multi-talented (designer, developer,

documenter user), I found him to be very approachable. What struck

was his patience, lucid talking and logical approach in explaining

technical and non-technical issues to me when I was new to the

OSGeo community.

Nick would be a great asset to the OSGeo board and his special talents

in design, marketing and branding can greatly help in further accelerating

the growth of OSGeo.

Best regards,

Sittichai (Bomp)

------