[OSGeo-Discuss] FOSS4G 2018 - Request for Proposals now open

Steven Feldman shfeldman at gmail.com
Thu Sep 22 14:47:56 PDT 2016

I am pleased to announce that the process to select a host for FOSS4G 2018 has now opened.

2018 is designated as  a “Rest of the World” year (i.e. not North America or Europe)

Details of the selection process, the RfP document, key dates and useful links are available at https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/FOSS4G_2018_Bid_Process <https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/FOSS4G_2018_Bid_Process>

Any questions should be submitted to conference_dev at lists.osgeo.org <mailto:conference_dev at lists.osgeo.org> not by replying in the list in which this message has been posted, please start a new mail thread with a subject line beginning FOSS4G 2018

The Conference Committee are excited at the prospect of reaching new communities in 2018 and sharing our passion for FOSS4G. We look forward to receiving your proposals.

May the FOSS be with you
______
Steven Feldman
Chair of the Conference Committee