[OSGeo-Discuss] Candidate Statement for Jeffrey Johnson

Jeffrey Johnson ortelius at gmail.com
Sun Sep 25 08:59:05 PDT 2016

Hi All,

I've posted my Campaign Statement on the wiki here
https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Election_2016_Candidate_Manifestos#Jeffrey_Johnson

Happy to answer any questions here or via other channels. Can we have
a hangout 'debate'? :)

I agree with previous statements noting the strength of *all* the
candidates this year which reflects very well on our organization. All
of the candidates would make great board members. If my vision
resonates with you, I would kindly ask for your vote.

Looking forward to whats next for OSGeo!

Jeff