[OSGeo-Discuss] Fw: Geo4All webinar FOSS/FOSS4G in Mexico Thurs Sept 29 5:00 PM (GMT)

Suchith Anand Suchith.Anand at nottingham.ac.uk
Sun Sep 25 19:40:19 PDT 2016

Dear all,

As part of our mission to expand geospatial education opportunities for all and empower everyone, we are pleased to share the excellent work done by our Geo4All colleagues in Mexico as part of the next Geo4All webinar. Our lab there lead by Manuel Haro in addition to the excellent research they are doing are also helping 39 universities around the country to expand  their FOSS/FOSS4G education, research and development efforts. This is exactly the true spirit of what all our labs are doing. They are  truly working to empowering all colleagues globally.

Thanks to Rafeal and University of Colorado Denver colleagues for organising the webinars for us. Do join us for the webinar. Details below.

Best wishes,

Suchith