[OSGeo-Discuss] Detect and define the coordinate system of gis data with no projection information automatically

manfred at egger-gis.at manfred at egger-gis.at
Thu Sep 1 08:55:00 PDT 2016

Hello Peter,

Sorry, I have never heard of this standard. Is there a existing sample application using this database by OGC? Is there a simple way to get the WKT like:
http://www.epsg-registry.org/

To Luí­s: Maybe before we start with a new datamodel and templates, we should look what solutions exist and collect them in the github project and then decide?

Best regards,

Manfred